Ayurvedic Production Worker
Join our production team of Ayurvedic and Herbal enthusiasts! We are a group of professionals with passion for Ayurvedic medicine. We have taken the Traditional Ayurvedic methods with the application of Canadian standards. We are a Health Canada certified facility that strives to fulfil the local demand and caters to other small to medium sized companies.
English and Panjabi; Punjabi
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Repetitive tasks, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Manual dexterity, Hand-eye co-ordination, Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Punctuality, Effective interpersonal skills, Reliability, Flexibility, Team player, Dependability.
- Ayurvedic (Traditional) Knowledge and/or Work Experience required.
- Transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment.
- Check and weigh materials and products.
- Sort, pack, crate and package materials and products.
- Assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers.
- Perform other labouring and elemental activities,
- Clean machines and immediate work areas prior and post production.
Candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
Apply by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, we will not reply to your job application.