Dr. Kohli's Heart Drop are especially formulated to help to reduce elevated blood lipid levels /hyperlipidaemia. Used in Herbal Medicine to help maintain cordiovascular health and help support peripheral circulation.
Aged Garlic Extract ( Allium sativum )
Hawthorn extract (Crataegus laevigata)
Cayenne - Capsicum annuum L.
Dr Kohli'Heart Drops Product Features
-Ingredients are carefully chosen in right proportion based on rigorous published scientific research
- Employ a unique process which takes over two year to produce highest quality that yields aged garlic with stabilized allicin and enhanced anti oxidant properties
- Approved by Health Canada with Valid Natural Health Product Number
- Product is manufactured in Health Canada GMO certified facility.
Mechanism of Action of Dr Kohli"s Heart Drops
- Potent aged garlic extract administration may suppress LDL oxidation and increase HDL, which may be one of the protective mechanisms of the beneficial effects of garlic in cardiovascular health
- Allicin, S-allyl cysteine, presented in aged garlic extract are the active compounds responsible for anti-atherosclerotic effect
- Aged garlic extract may inhibit the rate of progression of coronary calcification
- Allicin within garlic are known to be the possible responsible substance for the anti-hypertensive effect
- Hawthorn extract (Crataegus laevigata possesses broad spectrum effect include a hypotensive activity via vasorelaxation resulting from nitrous oxide stimulation, significant antioxidant activity and a tonic action on cardiac myocytes.
- Capsaicin in this formulation , the pungent alkaloid of red pepper (Capsicum annuum) has extensiveits biological effects include: cardio protective and improve peripheral blood circulation
How our product is unique and potentially more effective
- Synergistic effect of herbal combination
- In our preparation we use processed aged garlic extract. Garlic is processed in ethanol for more than 2. This whole process is supposed to stabilized allicin and increased activity of certain newer compounds, such as S-allylcysteine, sallylmercaptocysteine, allixin, N-0 -(Ideoxy- D-fructos- 1 -yl)-L-arginine, and selenium which are stable and significantly antioxidant.
Ingredients chosen have excellent safety profile. There are no pronounced contraindications with other medications. However, we do recommend that you leave at least an hour gap between taking other medications. It's always good idea to consult health care practitioner with regards to your specific situation.