Dr Kohli's Heart Drops Product Features:
- Ingredients are carefully chosen in right proportion, based on scientific research.
- Employ a unique process which takes over two years to produce highest quality that yields aged garlic with stabilized allicin and enhanced anti oxidant properties.
Mechanism of Action of Dr Kohli's Heart Drops:
- Potent aged garlic extract administration may suppress LDL oxidation and increase HDL, which may be one of the protective mechanisms of the beneficial effects of garlic in cardiovascular health.
- Allicin, S-allyl cysteine, presented in aged garlic extract are the active compounds responsible for anti-atherosclerotic effect.
- Aged garlic extract may inhibit the rate of progression of coronary calcification.
- Allicin within garlic are known to be the possible responsible substance for the anti-hypertensive effect.
- Hawthorn extract (Crataegus laevigata) possesses broad spectrum effects which include a hypotensive activity via vasorelaxation resulting from nitrous oxide stimulation, significant antioxidant activity and a tonic action on cardiac myocytes.
- Capsaicin in this formulation, the pungent alkaloid of red pepper (Capsicum annuum) has extensiveits biological effects include: cardio protective and improve peripheral blood circulation.
How our product is unique and potentially more effective
- Synergistic effect of herbal combination
Ingredients chosen have excellent safety profile. There are no pronounced contraindications with other medications. However, we do recommend that you leave at least an hour gap between taking other medications.
It's always good idea to consult health care practitioner with regards to your specific situation.